Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rowan's Nursery

So his nursery is pretty much done. We have a few things to hang up still, but are waiting until we have pictures to go in them. I love the calm feeling I get when I go in there and I can't wait to play and snuggle with Rowan in it!

From the doorway

Is it not the coolest thing ever that I found scrapbook paper that matches the fabric we used? Hobby Lobby is my new favorite store!

We have breathable bumpers for his crib, but will put them on once he can move around.

His changing table, the top folds down to make the area bigger. Super cool.

I think this is my favorite part of the nursery. It's supposed to stand straight up and down but I decided to have it on it's side so that Rowan can get the baskets of toys and books out. I think it turned out really cute.

We found this cute painting at a garage sale!

I love the curtains and blinds we chose. We wanted to add a little warmth with the blind color and I think it turned out great!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It's such a cute nursery! And score on the matching paper! I think it's amazing how much love we already have for something we haven't met yet!