Thursday, June 25, 2009

update

Not too much going on at the Deviny household. We had our 36 week appointment yesterday. Everything is great. Rowan has a nice "healthy" heartbeat as the doctor would say and we are pretty positive that he is head down! GO ROWAN!!! We go back on the 7th for an ultrasound to see how much fluid I have, how the placenta is holding up, and approximately how big he is. I'm super excited to see him one last time before he comes. He gets the hiccups almost every night before I go to bed. It's so dang cute.
I'm feeling alright. I'm definitely ready for him to come. I have irregular contractions throughout the day, but nothing painful, just uncomfortable. I have to pee ALL the time and am constantly thirsty, which probably doesn't help in the going to the bathroom department. Sleeping is becoming more difficult as the days go on, but I still sleep pretty well considering how far along I am.
His nursery is ready for him to come. I have a few more walls to find stuff for but other then that it is organized and looking pretty dang cute! I'll post pics as soon as I figure out what to hang on the other walls.
So Rowan has to stay in until July 5th and then he can come anytime he feels he is ready. My doctor and parents are both out of town next week so Rowan is under strict orders not to come!
That's all for now!

No comments: