Thursday, June 4, 2009

So much stuff...

I've been meaning to document all the happenings lately, but I keep forgetting.
Work ended. I am loving being home. I take naps everyday. Derek got a promotion at work and I'm so very proud of him! He has crazy hours right now, but I'm so thankful for a husband that would think about what will be best for our family in the long run. I have a pretty amazing husband!
The pregnancy is coming along splendidly. Only 7 weeks left! I have an appointment today. I'm sure nothing too exciting. It's the same every time. Get weighed, pee in a cup, blood pressure taken, listen to Rowan's heartbeat (best part) and answer questions as to how I'm feeling. In two weeks I start going ever week and I think in 3 weeks I get my final ultrasound. I can't wait to see how much he has changed since our 18 week ultrasound. Derek and I are getting so excited for him to make his appearance. I'm super excited for our baby shower this weekend. I think it's going to be fun, and hopefully it won't rain.
We went on a fun hike last week. It was the perfect hike for a pregnant girl. I love hikes that end with waterfalls.

The waterfall is in between those rocks.


My belly at the waterfall. Weird to think there's a four pound baby in there!

Memorial day weekend we headed to Moab for Desert Rocks Music Festival. I didn't want to go, Derek did. I went. It rained... A LOT! There was a flash flood. We left Sunday instead of Monday. I was so done. We did get to see Hot Buttered Rum, which is the only reason I went. Luckily it stopped raining just in time for them to play.


The River and waterfall that suddenly formed by our tent
<
When we left we stopped and had a delicious breakfast at the old jail house.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your belly is so cute! I can't believe that you only have 7 weeks left, how crazy! And I am very impressed that you went hiking. I spent a coupld of hours in the mountains and was done-you're Super Woman!