Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Wheels

So we ended up buying the car. I LOVE it!

This is what it looks like.
Now we just need to sell my car and get the license plate to stay on the back!
Rowan also got a new set of wheels! The stroller my parents bought for us finally came! He is going to be traveling in style! I've had it picked out since we became pregnant. It's Red and the seat comes off to hold a car seat. The handle also can go to either end so I can look at him while I take him on walks!
I took my parents to the airport today. I know they're going to have a fun time. My mom is super paranoid about Rowan coming while she's gone. I know that he won't and kept telling her there was nothing to worry about. Now hopefully they don't get eaten by a hippo or something while they're gone! We're going to "house sit" on the weekends while they're away, it will be nice to soak in they're super huge bathtub. My mom even stocked the fridge with all of our favorite foods and bought stuff to cook dinner in their fire pit. I can't wait until they come back though. I miss them already!
I'm feeling pretty good these days. Only 5 weeks left! Sleeping is becoming a bit more challenging and the exhaustion is setting in pretty nicely. I've definitely started nesting and need to have everything in order. Derek put shelves up in Rowan's closet so I've started organizing his room. It's a lot of fun deciding where to put all of his stuff and his clothes look so cute hung up. I've decided that he should come on July 8th. Then his birthday would be 07-08-09. Wouldn't that be an awesome birthday. Derek says it's too early for him to come though...only 2 weeks, so it's considered "full term" I guess Rowan will decide for himself what day he wants his birthday. He doesn't really kick anymore, he pushes and does some sort of rolling movement. He also gets the "jitters" which is funny. He makes my whole stomach wiggle. The hiccups are also fun. He usually gets them once a day and they last for about 5 minutes or so. I think he so adorable already, I can't wait to see his real adorableness when he makes his big debut!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures of him, but like you said, he will come when he is ready! You have to post pics of the finished nursery though!