Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and Shopping

Thanksgiving was good. It would have been better if I could have taken more than two bites of my food. There's always next year though.
To me Thanksgiving is something you have to do to get to the real festivities...BLACK FRIDAY! This year was a huge success and it was so much fun having my sister come along. People say I'm crazy for loving it so much, but there's just something about racing down the aisle to find you get to take the last of whatever you are hunting down.
I'm still pregnant so that's good. This little babe growing in me sure does make me sick though. I'm nauseated all day long and feel like I haven't slept in days. It's totally worth it though and I'm so not complaining just writing it down for record.
Only 3 more weeks until our doctors appointment! That also means 3 more weeks until Christmas Eve! Which also means only 2 1/2 weeks until I get out for Christmas Break which is 16 days this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for the baby :)