Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tag I'm it

Whitney tagged me so here it goes...
8 Shows I watch:
Desperate Housewives
The Office
Weeds
Little House on the Prairie
House
I can't think of anymore

8 things I did yesterday:
Worked
Took a nap
Went Bowling for a family Christmas party
Went to Derek's work party
Clapped when he won a $250 gift card
Blew my nose 100 times
Ate strawberries
Listened to Coast to Coast


8 places I like to eat:
(When not pregnant)
Cafe Rio
Long Life Vegi House
Evergreen
Royal India
Olive Garden
Chili's
The Pie
7-11 (for slurpees)


8 things I am looking forward to:

Having my 1st ultrasound
Finding out if it's a boy or girl in February
Having a healthy baby
Seeing Derek as a Daddy
Going to Denver for New Years
Being off for 2 weeks
Not feeling sick anymore
Christmas

8 things on my wish list:
A healthy baby

A Kitchenaid Mixer

Magic feel good medicine

4 Door car

Snowblower

Cute maternity clothes

A maid

Some sort of sleeping heating device for our bed

No comments: