Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life

This month seems to be flying by. I am grateful for this because I so badly want to go to my doctors appointment on the 24th. However, I am a bit terrified that they will say something is wrong and then Christmas would be ruined.
My last day of work is Friday. That means only 4 days with head start kiddos, 3 days with preschool kiddos and one planning day. Then it's 16 days of FREEDOM!
I went bowling on Wednesday with some friends I used to work with. I suck. However I did feel cool wearing my own bowling shoes (Thanks Lane) Anyway, I found out that my friend Erienne is pregnant too! She is due July 22nd, one day before me! I'm pretty excited to be able to go through my first pregnancy with somebody I know.
I've been feeling better lately. My nausea comes and goes and is never really predictable. I have terrible food aversions. I almost vomit by the mere thought of some foods. I'm addicted to Popsicles, Pace Bars in particular. They are like a snow cone on a stick. I've been craving Long Life Veggie House. Cashew Chicken and Lemon Chicken...I need it soon. We tried to bribe Derek's brother into bringing it to me last night but that was a no go.
Sometimes I really hate that we live so far away from where our lives are. I mean sure we have a life up here, but everyone we know, everything we like to do, everywhere we like to eat, is not by us. Someday I hope to move back down to normal civilization, but we'll probably end up moving even further away for Derek's job...but that's ok.
I wake up so early. I was up at 4 this morning. I tried so hard to go back to sleep but it was just not happening.
The End.

No comments: