Saturday, December 20, 2008

No Title

I'm off of work for 16 days.
I can't sleep at night.
I have a super stuffy nose.
Strawberries are delicious.
I have no desire to shower.
I want it to be Wednesday.
My life will forever change Wednesday.
For better or worse...we'll see.
Hopefully better.
I hope Christmas is not too emotional.
I don't do well with emotional lately.
I wish my grandpa could meet my baby.
Same with Tyrell.
Derek is so sweet to me.
He puts up with my crazy pregnant emotions.
I hate eating.
Nothing ever sounds good.
I do love slurpees though.
And oranges.
This was very random.
I'll blame it on the pregnancy.
It's a good excuse for everything!

2 comments:

Whit said...

Oh Janessa... Lane and I were talking the other day and you came into our conversation... I mentioned how glad I was that we became friends. You're such an amazing person! I wish you all the luck with your pregnancy! :)

Anonymous said...

her baby (aka my godchild) is going to be equally as awesome. I am very excited for you :D