Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heart Beat

We had our appointment yesterday and it went great! We heard the babies heart beat for the first time (we only saw it yesterday) it was the most precious, beautiful, wonderful sound I have ever heard. I couldn't help but smile, and Derek held my arm with a giant grin on his face. The doctor said it was a fast strong heart beat (fast is good) I am measuring perfect, perfect blood pressure. I even gained some weight which the doctor was happy with, because I had lost weight at my previous appointment! So yeah it was great! My next appointment is February 18th! That's the BIG one. We have the BIG ultrasound to see if it's a he or a she and to look at all the body parts to make sure they have formed correctly!
So yeah, that's the good news of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely. do you want a boy or a girl? We need to meet in person and catch up. so much to talk about. and i miss your 2 (soon to be 3) faces. we such at making that happen though. le tear.