Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Closer

So I have less then 200 Days until I pop a baby out! I can't believe how fast it's going by. I'll be 3 months along on Wednesday! How am I feeling you ask? Well, I have my good moments and my bad moments. I don't throw up anymore (although I'm feeling pretty close tonight) but I am nauseated most of the day still and I keep getting killer headaches! Oh and I still hate food and wish I could eat in my sleep so I don't have to taste it. However if we are together and I must eat just feed me fruit, especially sour fruit like green apples! It could be worse though. My pants are getting tight. Some jeans I can't quite button up anymore. I just look fat though =(
My next Dr's appointment is on the 21st. Then 3-4 weeks after that we'll get to find out if it's a he or a she. I think it's a BOY and everyone else seems to think it's a GIRL. I really don't care either way, I just want a healthy baby!We've pretty much agreed on names for either so that will be easy. We haven't decided if were going to tell the names because we don't want to hear "oh you can't name your child that" So we'll see. I'm not very good keeping secrets.
Well that's all for now. I'm gonna go snuggle in my warm bed (mattress pad heaters ROCK)
Oh and it took me 2 HOURS TO GET HOME FROM WORK TODAY! I only work 6 miles from home and I almost died twice and almost ran out of gas once!

1 comment:

Amber said...

3 months-woohoo! I am sorry that you still aren't feeling well, hopefully you will soon!