Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big Purchase

We made our first BIG baby purchase last night. We went to my parents to visit and for dinner and they told us that they wanted to buy our crib for us! We were so excited. My mom and I went upstairs and started looking. We found this one that I wanted on Kmart.com that was on sale for $78 (normally 140) unfortunately it was out of stock so we called the store to see if they had any. The lady told us that they had a different one on clearance for $48...WHAT a $48 crib! We had to go see. We snuck out of the house and went to Kmart to check it out. It was exactly what I was looking for...white and simple. So we called back home and told them to come to the store so we could buy it. After Kevan checked it out and approved we bought it! Oh and we got the mattress, which was more then the crib...funny. So thanks to my mama and papa we have a crib for our little one! I can't wait to start decorating the nursery when we find out the sex.

So it's not letting me upload a picture of it...I'll try again later. But trust me it's cute!

No comments: