Monday, August 18, 2008

One year later

45 Things I love about my Lovey:
1. He is the silliest person I know
2. He can always make me laugh, even when I don't want to
3. He is very patient
4. He gets me
5. He has the sweetest kisses

6. He always tries to make me happy
7. He works hard to keep our home nice


8. He is very calm and balances out my intense personality
9. He sees the good in every situation
10. He is very rational and gets me to see the rational side of things
11. He never complains about the problems we face and always sees the good in them
12. He is such a hard worker but always makes time to play

13. He loves me unconditionally
14. He makes me feel like I do more things right in life than wrong
15. He is supportive of everything I do
16. He always tries to understand things from my perspective
17. He brings out the best in me
18. He will watch my favorite TV shows even though he doesn't like them
19. He loves my family
20. He is so great with my nephews

21. He is going to be the most amazing dad ever
22. He tells me that I look pretty when I just wake up
23. He is very outgoing
24. He is friends with everyone
25. He wears silly clothes

26. He is always willing to try new things
27. He is always learning something new
28. He is always up for an adventure
29. He can always tell me who sings the song we're listening to
30. He does things he doesn't really like just to make me happy
31. He's a great snuggler
32. He calls me Figgy

33. He is very responsible
34. He is always smiling

35. He's a great dancer
36. He knows my favorite things
37. He knows how to make me feel special
38. He listens to my opinions
39. He lets me listen to country music even though he hates it

40. He gives great back massages
41. He is very handsome

42. He is super smart
43. He is great at personal finances
44. He is the best lovey ever!
45. He puts in a great effort to make our marriage strong
Thanks for a GREAT first year of marriage!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah for blogging and yeah for marriage! Time goes by so quick! My mom asked me the other day how you were and I didn't know. I will be checking your blog frequently!