Saturday, January 21, 2012

32 weeks (almost)

Exactly 2 months until we meet our sweet baby GIRL! I really can't explain how excited we all are to have Baby Sister join our family. Rowan is so in love with the idea of her, and I really hope he still loves the idea once she is actually here.

The pregnancy is going really well, with no complications as of yet. My only complaint is the pressure she puts on my bladder/cervix that causes some serious pain at times. Heart burn has recently started, but hasn't been as bad as with Rowan's pregnancy. I still have some major food aversions and get nauseated about once a day, but it's gotten TONS better!

She is a crazy mover. I am constantly amazed at how she moves my stomach around. I don't remember ever seeing so much movement with Rowan. She is definitely a strong little girl!

We do have her name picked out, but haven't agreed on how to spell it :) She has a major bow collection and her clothes selection isn't too small either! It's so much fun to shop for little girl things...there is so many more accessories and things to choose from than when I shopped for Rowan.

1 comment:

L.J. said...

We're very excited to meet her, too. Rowan will be a wonderful big brother.