Friday, September 16, 2011

13 weeks

We were able to see our little "Happy Face" on Tuesday when we had an ultrasound done. We decided to participate in the First Trimester Chromosomal Screening, so the ultrasound was for that (I also had a blood test and got a gigantic bruise!). Luckily the baby cooperated and we got to see some really cute images. They displayed the ultrasound on a tv on the wall, which made it so much more fun to watch. Our results came back great from the test, pretty much as good as you can hope for, it was such a relief! I had my doubts with doing the test, but now that it's over I am glad that we did it. We have our next appointment on the 30th of this month, and I am so looking forward to hearing a strong heartbeat again. I sure do feel blessed that everything is going so well.

No comments: