Sunday, April 26, 2009

He likes to move it, move it

This little boy inside of me has become so active the past few days. Ever since Friday night he has been having a party. It's been so fun to feel him throughout the day, as I usually only feel him at night. He was kicking Derek so hard the other night it had us both cracking up. He also seems to like it when Derek blows raspberries on my stomach. He would squirm around and then kick after each time. Today I used my heartbeat monitor thing I bought at Target a few months back to see if I could hear his heartbeat yet...and sure enough I could! I have been trying every few days with no success until now. It was so awesome. He also kept punching right where the thing was on my belly so I could hear that too. AND...I did the flashlight on the stomach trick and sure enough that worked too. I could see him move and kick when the light was on my stomach...I know I'm a mean mom, but it was so cute! I love that we can interact with him even though he is in my stomach. It makes me so excited for him to arrive. I can't believe that I'm in my 3rd trimester (in a few days) and that my days left are no longer in the triple digits =) I'm sure these last 3 months will fly by since I won't have work for 2 of them!

No comments: