Monday, March 23, 2009

Kick!

Last night Rowan (99% sure that will be his name) was moving around like crazy. I put Derek's hand on my belly and sure enough he felt the little guy kick! It was pretty awesome. He's pretty active at night when I'm lying in bed. Right now he's kicking me too. It's such a weird feeling.
I'm getting so excited to meet Rowan. We signed up for our birthing class and it starts April 1st and lasts for about 12 weeks. We're doing the Bradley Method class. The class is sort of expensive but since we planned for this baby so well it's not a big deal. I've heard great things about this class and am so excited to do it with Derek. We're planning on a natural birth which is why I feel we need this class. The instructor is also a Doula (google it if you don't know what it is) and so we're going to talk to her about that as well. We feel that the more support and knowledge we have during the birth the better it will be for everyone involved.
Oh Boy! Things are moving right along!

1 comment:

Amber said...

More power to ya, but I could never do a natural birth!