Sunday, September 14, 2008

Park City

On Saturday Derek and I decided to go to Park City to do a little shopping and have some lunch. The leaves are starting to change and it was a beautiful drive up. The weather was also amazing which made shopping at the outlet stores very enjoyable.
It ended up being a very successful shopping day and we got all that we were looking for and more! I got some new work out shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are Adidas climacool shoes and look similar to these only mine are a white and mint green.

They had this deal going where if you bought a bag you got 30% off whatever was in the bag. So we found a cute black and pink duffel bag for $12 and put my shoes, sports bra, and a sweat band for Derek in it. The total came to $80 and with the discount it was only $60 so we actually saved more money by buying the bag then not buying it! I love great deals.
Derek got some workout shorts and these cool bike shorts that have padding in them so your but doesn't get so sore. He's excited to wear them to spinning class.
After shopping we headed up to main street and ate at the Eating Establishment. We both got veggie grilled cheese and fries. It was amazing! However, I had the worst stomach ache the rest of the night :(
All in all it was a great little day trip and it was so much fun to shop with my lovey!

No comments: