Friday, August 28, 2009

Reflux and Massage

Poor little Rowan has reflux. He makes the saddest face you have ever seen when he spits up, it breaks my heart! We got him on some medicine so hopefully that will help. I just hate seeing my little guy in pain. Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon.
We started an infant massage class yesterday. There are SO many benefits to it and I'm really excited to give him massages every day. One of the benefits is it helps there digestive systems mature faster which can help with reflux, so hopefully we see that benefit in him.
When we took him to the doctor on Wednesday for reflux they weighed him and he's now a whopping 9lbs 5oz! Obviously breastfeeding is working well for him! I'm so thankful to be able to breastfeed him and give him all the nutrition he needs.

No comments: