Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ups and Downs

So a lot has been going on lately. Yesterday was my Grandma Nilsson's funeral. It was a lovely tribute to her amazing life. She was a wonderful person and I am a better person for having her in my life. It was a hard day for our family...losing Tyrell and Grandma within 4 months...not the best combination. Tyrell's ashes were put in my grandma's casket and buried with her. It was good closure I think.
On a happier note I believe the baby enjoyed the funeral because I am 90% positive that I felt that little peanut squirming around inside of me. I felt it twice, a feeling I had never felt before. It made me so grateful for this life that is about to come into the world, seeing that life is so precious.
We're staying at two places this weekend for Valentines. The anniversary inn and some other one that I forgot the name of. It should be pretty fun. Then on Wednesday at 4:00 we get to see this precious little baby growing inside of me. So the next week should be full of fun and excitement and a lot happier then this past week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys :) sometime after valentine's let's get together.